[yt-users] [ANN] Introducing the yt Hub

Jeffrey S. Oishi jsoishi at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:11:13 PDT 2016

Dear Kacper,

This is a major, major step forward. I am extremely impressed and excited
by this. It's nice to see Britton's vision brought to life in such a vivid
way!

Two things: I was trying to grab some sample data from the yt_data
collection, but all the folders appear empty to me. Am I doing something
wrong? Also, I can't seem to start a notebook. I don't have the "Start a
notebook" option under the user actions menu.

Again, congrats on great work!

Jeff