[yt-users] ZEUS support by means of the GDF format, almost completed but...

Andrea Negri negri.andre at gmail.com
Mon May 9 05:06:39 PDT 2016

Hi all,

the interface between zeus and yt is almost completed. This is a first
version, and it not efficient, since it requires interpolation on
different grids. However, it is a starting point.

I still have a major issue: my handmade code to interpolate ZEUS data
on a series of grids seems to work well. However, in yt I'm not able
to plot the entire r grid, but just the first patch (the most internal
one). I don't know how the GDF handle the AMR grid, I just explored
the data I have found on this page  http://yt-project.org/data/

Can anyone help me? In attachment you will find all my scripts, plus
data and a README. You should be able to see the problem from the
picture produced by the script.

Many thanks,
Andrea