[yt-users] Yt geometry viewer

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:09:24 PST 2014

Hi Andrew,

To avoid disrupting some of the users of the yt 3.0 alpha releases
from last year, we've been working in Matt's fork of yt:
https://bitbucket.org/MatthewTurk/yt

You should be able to get a working copy of yt including the
unitrefactor changes by issuing the following sequence of commands
from inside the root directory of a checkout of the yt mercurial
repository:

$ hg pull -B unitrefactor https://bitbucket.org/MatthewTurk/yt
$ hg up -C unitrefactor # this will delete any uncommitted changes you have
$ python setup.py develop

Assuming you have all of yt's dependencies installed (Cython,
matplotlib, h5py, numpy), you should be good to go at that point.

-Nathan