[yt-users] Yt geometry viewer

Andrew Davis davisa at engr.wisc.edu
Sun Mar 2 19:34:36 PST 2014

Hi Matt

Could you point me to the right repo, and maybe even the commands to
check out the right branch, I cant find this on multiple branches
yt-3.0/unitrefactor.

Ive cloned and checked out both yours and the mainline.

Out, of curiosity why did you guys not use pytaps to pull out the
triangles, and retain a bunch of hierarchy info that we will need?

Thanks

Andy