[yt-users] Trouble with SciPy Install

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:53:04 PST 2014

Hi Nathan,

I don't see the error you're referring to in the log file you attached.

Can you paste the full install log into an unlimited pastebin (
gist.github.com or pastebin.com) and send us the link?

Cheers,

Nathan Goldbaum

On Sunday, January 26, 2014, Devin Silvia
<devin.silvia at gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'devin.silvia at gmail.com');>>