[yt-users] Trouble with SciPy Install

Devin Silvia devin.silvia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:46:48 PST 2014

Hi Nathan,

I've recently encountered the same issue.  I've tried a number of
things (unsuccessfully).  I'm not entirely sure what it will take to
get things working.  I'll let you know if I manage to solve the issue.
 Please let me know if you manage to do the same.  At some point, it
might be worth talking to the HPCC folks directly.

Cheers,
Devin