[yt-users] Trouble with SciPy Install

Nathan Butcher butchernate at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:24:51 PST 2014

Nathan,

When I copied over the end of the error message to a new file only 50 of
the 100 lines I tried to copy made it. I have attached file that actually
contains the last 100 lines which includes the error I mentioned.

Devin,

I am trying to install yt with pip and getting an error stating "Blas
libraries not found" and telling me that I can set the BLAS environment
variable to resolve it. The HPCC has a BLAS module but the module help
command gave me no information so I have contacted the HPCC people about
that module. I will let you know what I hear back and if I get it working.

Nathan Butcher