[yt-users] Installing a development version alongside an Anaconda installation

Daniel Fenn dsfenn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 09:50:03 PST 2014

Success! Doing  print setuptools.__file__ showed that a system version of
setuptools was being imported, rather than the anaconda version. I unloaded
the module usg-default-modules, and that fixed that problem. I set it up
the first time using the intel compiler, but that didn't work, so I
switched to gnu, and now it's working.

Thanks for your help!

Dan