[yt-users] Cosmological parameters necessary to run synthetic spectrum?

Brian O'Shea bwoshea at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:50:40 PST 2014

Hi folks,

Just to send a quick followup on this: Nick is referring specifically to
the *absorption spectrum* generator, and he is trying to make spectra of
idealized, non-cosmological simulations (think a blob in an ambient medium)
that has no redshift as a simulation parameter.  The question is, how does
one do this?

Cheers,
Brian