[yt-users] Install yt in oak ridge system with system python package

Junhwan Choi (최준환) choi.junhwan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:38:52 PST 2013

Thank you Matt,

I try to use the system python package in lens after loading the
required module.
In the yt directory I downloaded, I did "python setup.py build" and I
got following error message.
========
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 9, in <module>
    import setuptools
ImportError: No module named setuptools
========
This error message is related with package installation and arises one issue.
If I use the system python package for yt, can I install yt on the
system python?
In order to install yt on the system python, I need to write the yt
link on the lib/site-package in the system python that is usually
prohibited as general user.
What can I on this circumstance?

Thank you in advance,
Junhwan