[yt-users] Registration for yt workshop in January 2012 is open

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:31:28 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

tl;dr: you have to register, even if you think you did weeks ago.

Because there has been some confusion, I wanted to clarify: if you
have not filled out the *actual* registration form sent *yesterday*,
you
are NOT registered for the workshop.  Please fill out THIS form, as
this is the binding registration.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElGU0sxcXRHNmlCZW5GOWkxRzZpeWc6MQ

(This is the same as the form you received linked below, and possibly
through separate email, yesterday afternoon.)

Apologies for the confusion -- we had to gauge interest in advance of
proposing funding, location, etc, but we also now need to verify
attendees and gauge the level of tutorials and talks.  So please, if
you are in doubt and want to attend, register!  We are going to have
to cap attendees, so the sooner the better.  Funding information will
be forthcoming.

We hope to see you there!

-Matt, Britton, John