[yt-users] Problem with yt bootstrap_dev

Sam Geen samgeen at astro.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 07:03:48 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've been trying to run the "yt bootstrap_dev" command to start fiddling
with the yt code, and have run across a problem installing lxml. I have
the same error message when trying to install lxml manually, even with
the libxml2 and libxstl packages installed. The log of what happens when
I run the command is here:
http://www-astro.physics.ox.ac.uk/~GeenS/bootstrap_devlog.txt

Any ideas? I've e-mailed the administrator of our compute cluster to see
if he can figure out anything on our end that's causing it.
Alternatively, if there's a good way around it that doesn't require the
bootstrap_dev command then it would be good to know.

Thanks!

Sam