[yt-users] Problem with yt bootstrap_dev

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:07:46 PDT 2011

Hi Sam,

Weird!  I've never actually seen that error before.  Looks like lxml
is doing something funny with how it finds xslt, like you said.

lxml is the final item to be installed, and it's used to look at
incoming/outgoing changes in repositories between forks.  This isn't a
crucial thing.  I think you should be all set to go.

Best,

Matt