[yt-users] kd-Tree rendering

Sam Skillman samskillman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 00:19:33 PST 2010

Hi Mike,

After talking off list, I've realized that this was due to my failure to
make sure that the renderer works on a single grid dataset.  This should be
fixed in 222589d1ed61.  Let me know if that doesn't work.  Also just to note
here that parallelization of a single grid dataset is not currently
supported because we don't break up a single grid into multiple bricks.  If
anyone would really like to see this, please email me off list and we can
put it in the new feature requests.

I'm also going to note here that I've been having issues with parallel
analysis in general with the new config file stuff so those of you doing
that may want to hold out on updating the 'yt' branch for a few updates.
 I'll bring it up again on a new thread.

Best and sorry for the trouble,
Sam