[yt-users] library errors?

Elizabeth Tasker taskere at mcmaster.ca
Wed Nov 10 09:04:39 PST 2010

Hi,

I have a yt runtime error:

 File
"/work/taskere/yt/yt-2/lib/python2.6/site-packages/matplotlib/backends/bckend_agg.py",
line 221, in _get_agg_font
    font = FT2Font(str(fname))
RuntimeError: Could not open facefile
/home/taskere/yt/lib/python2.6/site-packaes/matplotlib/mpl-data/fonts/ttf/Vera.ttf;
Cannot_Open_Resource

... which is not surprising, since
home/taskere/yt/lib/python2.6/site-packaes/matplotlib/mpl-data/fonts/ttf/Vera.ttf
doesn't exist. There used to be a yt installation at /home/taskere/yt
but it's deleted and the version of yt at /work/taskere/yt is a fresh
install, so I don't know why it would have linked to a ghost library.

Do you have any idea how this might of happened and how I can stop it?

Elizabeth