[yt-users] yt hop

Eric Hallman Eric.Hallman at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 20 08:37:33 PDT 2009

Hello,
    I am wondering if yt hop can do what enzohop used to do, namely
provide a list of particle IDs associated with each halo.  Correctly
stated I think is that it provided for each particle ID, the halo it
was in (if any). The default for yt hop is just to provide the halo
list apparently, with various bulk properties.

Thanks for any help...

Dr. Eric J. Hallman
NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellow
Center for Astrophysics and Space Astronomy
University of Colorado at Boulder
hallman (at) casa.colorado.edu
office(s): (303) 735-0129 / (303) 492-7484
http://solo.colorado.edu/~hallman/