[yt-users] Plot Gridstructure

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:25:08 PDT 2009

Hi Florian,

There isn't yet a mechanism for this.  You can add it, if you like, in
the file yt/raven/Callbacks.py file, by modifying the edgecolors
argument to the PolyCollection call inside the GridBoundaryCallback
definition; you might be able to scale it using the plot.cmap
attribute, but I'm not sure on that.  If I get a chance, I'll try to
take a look at adding it myself this weekend.

Also, it might be a bit easier (if you're on 1.5 or above) to use this
notation for adding this callback:

p = pc.add_slice("Density", 1)
p.modify["grids"]()

which is a bit terser.  :)  You can see what callbacks are available
by doing: "print p.modify.keys()"

-Matt