[yt-dev] SciPy abstract submission

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:11:59 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Nathan, please feel free to submit the abstract, but could you please
(in the additional notes section) include the author list?  You might
also mention in the notes that we're hoping to split up the
presentation and additionally have "ambassadors" or something that
will be there to talk to people about data, etc etc.  The abstract may
also be too long.  If so, I say cut the last sentence, and whatever
else, but try to keep some of the important stuff like non-astro,
units, 3.0, and the scientific python ecosystem bit.  The detailed
abstract can include the entire current abstract.  Also, I think it
should be submitted to the general track, and not one of the domain
symposia.

-Matt