[yt-dev] SciPy abstract submission

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:01:29 PDT 2014

I've spitballed a short outline based on the content of the abstract.

I think it still needs to be fleshed out, but this should be a good start.
 Sam, Matt, Doug, and anyone else that would like to contribute but haven't
chimed in yet, please take a look at the google doc and edit the outline as
you see fit.

-Nathan