[yt-dev] 2nd yt workshop

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:22:49 PDT 2012

Hi Nathan,

That would be great if you would be on the LOC.  I think UCSC would be
a gorgeous venue for a development workshop.

I see three options:

1) December for everything: give everybody a nice, wintertime
California visit. (This option is new!)
2) December for low-key meetup like I mentioned earlier for whoever
might be in the area or wants to come, with a proper, funded
Development workshop on the March dates.
3) March-only.

I think #2 is the easiest.

Let's do a hangout -- would you be willing to organize it?

-Matt