[yt-dev] Strage Behavior from Rockstar

Stephen Skory s at skory.us
Wed Nov 14 13:09:00 PST 2012

Hi Matt,

Thanks for answering. I've tried your suggestions below, but they
didn't produce anything useful I think. Let me know if you have any
other thoughts, please!

>  SIGUSR1 to the
> python process.  What does that report?

Doing "kill -s SIGUSR1 PID" reports nothing, and in fact accomplishes
nothing, the python process keeps going at 100%.

> Alternately, where does the
> traceback hit you when you ctrl-c out?

[Warning] Network IO Failure (PID 14381): Interrupted system call
[Network] Packet receive retry count at: 1
[Warning] Network IO Failure (PID 14382): Interrupted system call
[Network] Packet receive retry count at: 1
[Warning] Network IO Failure (PID 14386): Interrupted system call
[Network] Packet receive retry count at: 1
mpirun noticed that process rank 0 with PID 14381 on node
casa116-239-dhcp.colorado.edu exited on signal 0 (Unknown signal: 0).
6 total processes killed (some possibly by mpirun during cleanup)
mpirun: clean termination accomplished

--
Stephen Skory
s at skory.us