[yt-dev] Strage Behavior from Rockstar

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 12:51:39 PST 2012

Hi Stephen,

The best way to diagnose what is going wrong here (although I think
it's probably that the hierarchies are being instantiated such that
one thinks its in parallel when it's not) is to send SIGUSR1 to the
python process.  What does that report?  Alternately, where does the
traceback hit you when you ctrl-c out?

-Matt