[yt-dev] Strage Behavior from Rockstar

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:11:45 PST 2012

Hi Stephen,

Okay, this definitely looks like it's hanging in MPI.  What is
probably happening is that the top communicator is different at
instantiation time than it should be; so when you access the -1 and
grab the grid, it think there are more objects in the top communicator
than there should be.

You can see this by looking at the top communicator's size attribute
-- my guess is that it *should* be 1, but is in fact NProc.  Can you
veryify?

-Matt