[yt-dev] shpinx errors

Nathan Goldbaum goldbaum at ucolick.org
Mon Jul 16 20:04:18 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've managed to fix most of the sphinx errors our docs build produces.
I still get the a few warnings, but I think we can safely ignore most of
them.

There are still a few errors that touch parts of the docs I didn't
write, specifically:

yt-doc/source/advanced/creating_frontend.rst:: WARNING: document isn't
included in any toctree
yt-doc/source/advanced/reason_architecture.rst:: WARNING: document isn't
included in any toctree
yt-doc/source/visualizing/simulated_observations.rst:: WARNING: document
isn't included in any toctree
yt-doc/source/workshop.rst:: WARNING: document isn't included in any toctree

The errors imply that these four files aren't accessible by navigating
through the docs.  Does anyone know how should these sections be
integrated into the rest of the docs?

I also get several errors complaining about missing images from the
cookbook.  Are the images not included in the repository for a reason?
Is there a helper script somewhere to generate the images?  If so, I'll
look into integrating it into the build process.

-Nathan