[Yt-dev] EnzoFOF merger tree

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:26:47 PST 2011

Hi Stephen & John,

Sorry, I didn't mean to output pngs directly -- I just meant, a single
place we could write hierarchical datasets to dot format.  There's a
lot of research, time, development and wheels in graphviz that we
don't need to reinvent.

As for a new package, I wonder if maybe that decision would benefit
from a cost/benefit analysis: how much of any given graphviz wrapper
would we use?

-Matt