[Yt-dev] cython auto-install

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 21:26:08 PST 2011

Hi John,

Yeah, this is annoying, and my fault!  It should work fine for if you
use the install script, but evidently not for manual installs.
Completely slipped my mind when I put it in.

I think there's a way to accomplish the same thing using distribute,
which is bootstrapped by yt itself (not the install script) and
definitely should be on every machine.  I'll take a quick look into
it.

-Matt