[Yt-dev] install script error?

gso at physics.ucsd.edu gso at physics.ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 23 15:57:52 PDT 2011

That worked for some reason, on the second try. After deleting both the
tex.cache and fontList.cache the first time running my script said the
file tex.cache existed, and gave bunch of errors, but when I ran the
script again it didn't produce any errors and I can write to disk.

Thanks for the help!

From
G.S.