[Yt-dev] install script error?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:58:07 PDT 2011

Hi Geoffrey,

It's somewhere.  If you can replicate this error in interactive mode,
you can use these commands to figure out where matplotlib is looking
for its cache:

import matplotlib
print matplotlib._get_configdir()
print matplotlib._get_data_path()
print matplotlib._get_data_path_cached()

Coincidentally enough, I just got this error locally after an upgrade,
and it was fixed by removing my cache files...

-Matt