[Yt-dev] PlotWindow centering

Cameron Hummels chummels at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Apr 14 06:37:38 PDT 2011

I think periodicity by default would be great, but we might offer a
checkbox in the dialog window for slices and projections that turns it off.

I think we should also offer the "click to center" option that you and I
were discussing matt, whereby someone could click on the image and it
would center to the point where they clicked.