[Yt-dev] Reason Sprint on Monday at 11:00 AM EDT

Cameron Hummels chummels at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Apr 14 09:44:25 PDT 2011

Hey peeps,

     The plan is to finish up our initial work on the new YT gui: Reason
on Monday in a sprint.  There are still a handful of outstanding issues
that we should clean up before launching it to the community:

-- File input dialog box
-- Hotkeys for plot windows
-- Relabeling plot windows to be more unique to the particular session
(DD0125 Temperature Slice, etc.)
-- Metadata displayed in plot windows
-- Colorbar displayed in plot windows
-- X, Y bounds shown on plot windows
-- Center on click on plot windows
-- Center on max button in plot window dialogs

There may be a few more but that is all I can think of right now.  After
we clear these issues out, I think reason will be ready for an official
launch along with the next subversion of yt: 2.2.

So if you're interested in participating, let's meet on Monday at 11:00
AM EDT on the #yt irc channel.  Bring the Kraftwerk!

Cameron