[Yt-dev] Parallel Hop

Stephen Skory stephenskory at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 14:36:55 PST 2009

Matt,

> (grid['x'] + 0.5 * grid['dx'] > self.left_edge[0])

> (grid['x'] + 0.0 * grid['dx'] > self.left_edge[0])
>
> (and so on, so that all of them are non-inclusive)
>
> do you get identical *textual* results over your suite of tests?
>
> Would it be possible to impose upon you to run this on 1, 2, 8, 16
> processors, with some fixed padding, and then send the HopOutput.txt
> from those four to the list?

All of these things have been done. I've attached the text files, where MattFix outputs are using Matt's request above, by-hand is the output from my total_mass fix done by hand. The only differences between these is the value of 'max_dens,' which changes due to box size, but all other values are identical for each run.

sskory at physics.ucsd.edu           o__  Stephen Skory
http://physics.ucsd.edu/~sskory/ _.>/ _Graduate Student