[Yt-dev] Parallel Hop

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 14:18:22 PST 2009

Stephen,

Sorry for being dense; if you change (from latest SVN, you will have
to find the lines yourself in an older revision) lines 1616-1621 from:

(grid['x'] + 0.5 * grid['dx'] > self.left_edge[0])

(grid['x'] + 0.0 * grid['dx'] > self.left_edge[0])

(and so on, so that all of them are non-inclusive)

do you get identical *textual* results over your suite of tests?

Would it be possible to impose upon you to run this on 1, 2, 8, 16
processors, with some fixed padding, and then send the HopOutput.txt
from those four to the list?  Plots would be added goodness, but not
necessary, since it seems there's a glitch.  (You should feel free to
attach the plots to the emails, too.  :)

Thanks!

-Matt