[yt-users] [YT-USERS] Incoherence when ploting a slice - from FLASH simulation

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 14:48:38 PDT 2017

While we fix this issue (which will hopefully be soon), here is a
workaround. I've modified your script to disable antialiasing:

import yt

ds = yt.load("lasslab_hdf5_plt_cnt_0000.hdf5")
plot = yt.SlicePlot(ds, 'z', "dens")
plot.frb.antialias = 0
plot.save()

That will avoid the artifacts until we fix this issue.