[yt-users] [YT-USERS] Incoherence when ploting a slice - from FLASH simulation

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 14:35:16 PDT 2017

First, thanks for the report and for sending in the dataset to reproduce
with. I've opened an issue to track this:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/issues/1361

I suspect that we're hitting a corner case bug in the code that generates
pixelized representations of AMR data. I will try to take a closer look at
this in the next few days.