[yt-users] Cython discrepancy in yt install from source

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 06:43:41 PDT 2017

No, I haven't seen that error before.

I'll be heading into the office shortly and will update the install script
when I get in. If you can't wait on me, you could try updating it yourself
to download the latest cython release from e.g. pypi.

By the way, do you happen to be using the latest version of MacOS? In that
case building rockstar from source will not work:

https://github.com/yt-project/yt/issues/1289

Nathan