[yt-users] Cython discrepancy in yt install from source

Carla Bernhardt carla.j.bernhardt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 06:32:05 PDT 2017

Hi Nathan,

I did try running with rockstar install enabled, INST_CONDA=1 and
INST_YT_SOURCE=1 and I got this strange error
<https://pastebin.com/EWXsbzCx> that I don't have the file "libisl.so.10".
Any suggestions on that? I wasn't able to find anything helpful about this
online. I just want to get a working version of yt going with rockstar
enabled, it doesn't have to be from source.

Cheers,
Carla