[yt-users] find_point function with EnzoDataset

Carla Bernhardt carla.j.bernhardt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 01:37:41 PDT 2017

Hi yt-users,

I am trying to use the find_point() function as described as a low-level
data inspection example here
<http://yt-project.org/doc/examining/low_level_inspection.html#finding-data-at-fixed-points>.
However, when I try the given example, I get this error:
>>> gs,gi=ds.find_point((0.5, 0.5, 0.5))
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'EnzoDataset' object has no attribute 'find_point'

If this function doesn't work with an EnzoDataset, what does it work with?
I am ultimately trying to find the highest AMR level at a given point.

Cheers,
Carla Bernhardt
PhD Student
ZAH Institut für Theoretische Astrophysik
Universität Heidelberg