[yt-users] yt for analyzing Millennium simulation data

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 16:58:58 PDT 2017

Hi Ankit,

Sorry this went unanswered for so long!

You might be able to correct for the lack of periodicity in the kdtree by
mirroring some of the halos near each of the domain boundaries.  This would
make the dataset larger, but you probably wouldn't have to pad the edges by
too much.

If you're still interested in making use of yt, perhaps you could elaborate
on what calculations you'd like to do and we'd be happy to help figure out
of there's something here that could be useful for you.

Britton