[yt-users] inconsistent backend when using yt interactively

Slavin, Jonathan jslavin at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 7 14:32:21 PST 2017

​Thanks Nathan.  In fact since sending that message I discovered that it's
a simple typo in​

​base_plot_types.py under​ the visualization directory. qt5agg had been
typed as gt5agg.

On a related subject, I thought that after doing yt.toggle_interactivity()
yt would then send output to a plotting window in the same way that using
matplotlib in ipython does.  But, at least for me, that doesn't happen. Is
the interactivity only for jupyter notebooks?

Jon