[yt-users] Real-time histogram presentation based on interactive volume rendered camera properties

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 11:34:00 PDT 2017

I think that's a bug - there should be a cyglfw package in that channel.
There were some changes to that channel recently so I guess that was
dropped unintentionally.

For now you will need to install cyglfw3 and glfw3 from source, I think.
You should be able to do that using your conda setup using e.g. pip,
although you'll need access to a compilation environment.