[yt-users] Real-time histogram presentation based on interactive volume rendered camera properties

E.M. Dragowsky dragowsky at case.edu
Thu Apr 20 11:18:51 PDT 2017

Is glfw still available/recommended as cyglfw3? I've tried to apply the
following, but 'cyglfw3' package is not found. I also searched through
anaconda client, and do find the pypi package.

conda install -c http://use.yt/with_conda/ cyglfw3 pyopengl

​I did find the following ​from 'anaconda search glfw':
     auto/pyglfw               |    0.1.0 | conda           | linux-64
                                          :
https://bitbucket.org/pyglfw/pyglfw
     iandh/glfw                |    3.1.2 | conda           | linux-64
     insertinterestingnamehere/glfw |    3.1.2 | conda           | linux-64
     menpo/glfw3               |    3.2.1 | conda           | linux-64,
win-32, win-64, linux-32, osx-64
     pypi/cyglfw3              |    0.0.5 | pypi            |
                                          : Python bindings for GLFW 3+
using Cython
     pypi/glfw                 |    1.1.0 | pypi            |
                                          : A ctypes-based wrapper for
GLFW3.
     pypi/pyglfw               |    0.2.2 | pypi            |
                                          : Python bindings for the GLFW
library

Should I just obtain cyglfw3 through pypi? I liked the idea of maintaining
an 'isolated' install through conda, as I'm trying to set up under my user
account in our university cluster.

Thanks!

E.M. Dragowsky, Ph.D.
Research Computing -- UTech