[yt-users] Cello Frontend for yt

James Bordner jobordner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:40:29 PDT 2016

I would also love to have Enzo-P supported in yt!  I'm not very experienced
with either using or developing yt (yet), but I'm willing to spend some
time on it.  If I remember correctly, the structure of Enzo-P output is
currently not very efficient for yt, especially for larger datasets, so I
expect some modifications to Enzo-P/Cello output may also be helpful.  I do
have other more urgent stuff I need to finish first, but hopefully I can
start working on this soon.  Thanks, James