[yt-users] CIC Parameters

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:52:31 PDT 2016

Hi Jason,

No, not right now. The CIC radius is always one zone.

If you'd like to implement this yourself, I think the most straightforward
way would be to add a derived field that implements your expanded CIC
deposit kernel. Note that since this is a nonlocal deposition, you will
need to create your derived field with a ValidateSpatial validator.

In principle we could also add the functionality you're looking for to yt
itself (although I'm not sure how we'd actually indicate the CIC radius to
the user, maybe via the field name?), if you're interested in working on
doing that please let me know and I can point you to resources for working
on the yt codebase and instructions on how to contribute changes.

-Nathan