[yt-users] Cello Frontend for yt

Bolden, Thomas John boldenth at msu.edu
Thu Sep 1 15:47:27 PDT 2016

Greetings yt users,

My name is Thomas and I am currently working with the new AMR code Enzo-P / Cello being developed by James Bordner. I would love to be able to analyze the data using yt, but Cello is not currently supported in any version of yt I have found. I would greatly appreciate any help with adding a Cello frontend to yt. I have uploaded a data output (~140 MB) from a recent version of Cello to my dropbox here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ysjgnnw9tcbiu6h/sedov-cello.tar.gz?dl=0 .
Thank you,

-Thomas Bolden