[yt-users] covering_grid with RAMSES dataset

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:47:16 PDT 2016

Hi Enrico,

I don't think you're doing anything wrong - this is a bug, likely a generic
issue with the way covering grids get filled out for octree data.

This issue with smoothed_covering_grid is likely another, different but
related bug.

Can you create an issue to track this?

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issues/new

-Nathan