[yt-users] Reviewing pull requests

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:42:43 PDT 2016

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for the walk-through.  I think I am close.  I am looking at #2252.
I just typed

hg clone https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/ytcd yt

hg update #2252

And got the response
0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved

Which I think should have updated 2 files....So
what I must be missing is the pulling the changes thing you talked about.

Can you tell me about that?

Thanks,

Stephanie

--