[yt-users] yt install_script vs Blue Waters SSL

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:44:14 PST 2016

Another option that might be easier than all this pain would be to build
a Python stack based on something older than 2.7.9. Given all that you've
gone through, I think you should be able to hack the install script to do
this based on tarballs available from Python.org.

On other clusters I've used miniconda, which bundles its own OpenSSL
library. I have no idea if that would work on a cray.