[yt-users] fontsize in ProfilePlot

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:50:13 PST 2016

So this happens because ProfilePlot and PhasePlot do not share any code,
but PhasePlot and e.g. SlicePlot do. This means that ProfilePlot doesn't
have as many nice features as PhasePlot. Adding support for more plot
custmization functions to ProfilePlot would be a relatively easy, short
project if you or anyone reading is interested.

Now to solve your immediate problem, take a look at this example:

https://gist.github.com/f16868175e8fd7eac9ce