[yt-users] fontsize in ProfilePlot

Alex Hill ashill at haverford.edu
Tue Feb 16 13:32:42 PST 2016

Hi all,

I’m trying to modify the font and/or figure size of a profile plot. ProfilePlot doesn’t appear to have a fontsize or figure_size option or any other option that would allow customization of these parameters (unlike, say, PhasePlot or SlicePlot). There is also no set_font_size or set_figure_size option I see to modify the font size after creating the plot.

For example, with PhasePlot, I could do this:

g = yt.PhasePlot(d.all_data(),'dens','temp',['cell_volume'], fontsize=18)
g.set_figure_size(4)

The equivalent options aren’t present in ProfilePlot:

f = yt.ProfilePlot(d.all_data(),'dens',['cell_volume'], fontsize=18)

TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘fontsize'

How can I modify the font size of a profile plot?

Cheers,
 Alex

---------
Alex Hill
Senior Postdoctoral Research Associate
Office: KINSC Link L106
Department of Astronomy, Haverford College
370 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 USA
phone: +1 484 297 2136
email/iMessage: ashill at haverford.edu