[yt-users] sliceplot through z axis, but not through z=0

tazkera haque h.tazkera at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:56:36 PDT 2016

Hi yt people,

I have this issue, where I want to get the sliceplots through z and x axis,
my x axis slice plot is OK but the sliceplot through z axis does not show
much info. I assume the yt sliceplot through z is defined through z=0, may
I make a sliceplot that goes through z = 1 , 2 or z = -1 , -2 ?

what changes should I make to this command ?

c =[0,0,0]
p1 = yt.SlicePlot(pf,field, c)

 I tried changing c = [0,0,2] , it didn't make any change to my plot.

Thanks-
Tazkera